Yeast: Products and Discovery 09
2 - 4 December 2009
Yeast is arguably our best friend. We have had a close association with yeast biotechnology throughout history and today many medical and other scientific breakthroughs have been achieved using yeast.
YPD09, like previous meetings, will bring together a variety of scientists and technologists interested in yeast research and applied aspects of yeast technology.
To have your name added to a mailing list for current and future YPD correspondence, please email .
The Organising Committee is pleased to invite registrations for the Australasian Yeast Group
conference, YPD09, to be held at the Waite Campus in Adelaide. Please click here for
a registration form and here for more information.
Completed registration forms should be returned with payment to: , faxed to 08 8313 6686, or mailed to YPD 09, PO Box 197, Glen Osmond SA 5064. A confirmation letter will be sent to you once your registration is processed.
Abstracts for the meeting should be submitted directly to .
The program is in the final stages of development (please click here
to get the draft program) and, with the involvement of the
contributors listed below, we can be confident of an excellent and enjoyable meeting.
- Graham Fleet (University of New South Wales)
- Matthew Goddard (University of Auckland)
- Jörg Heierhorst (St Vincent's Institute)
- Vince Higgins (University of Western Sydney)
- Trevor Lithgow (Monash University)
- Ian Macreadie (Sienna Cancer Diagnostics)
- Alan Munn (Griffith University)
- Justin O'Sullivan (Massey University)
- Thomas Preiss (Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute)
- Sakkie Pretorius (Australian Wine Research Institute)
- Peter Rogers (Fosters Group)
- Evelyn Sattlegger (Massey University)
- Grant Stanley (Victoria University)
- Marc Wilkins (UNSW)
A successful YPD09 could not be held without the generous support of our sponsors. Please click here for a list of sponsors.